1. Earnest study of the Bible in small groups.
2. Every Christian a minister.
3. Put love into practice.
4. Gentler, more respectful, evangelism.
5. A holy life is more important than theological knowledge.
6. Encourage faith, inward transformation and the fruit of good works.
Followers of Jesus like other Christian believers. Jesus is our Lord, our Savior and our Example.
A Peace Church like Quakers and Mennonites. We choose Jesus' way of peace and reconciliation.
Anabaptist like Mennonites, German Baptists and Amish. We want our life together to demonstrate God's kingdom by emulating the simple pattern of the New Testament church.
Pietist like Methodists and Moravians. We seek to understand the bible together with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and we look for personal experiences of Jesus and His forgiveness to produce in us a new way of living.
"There before me was a great multitude, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne (of God)" Revelation 7:9